Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Meeting Hilary Duff

Had a blast today meeting with a celeb but just any celeb it was Hilary Duff she is an amazing actress and song writer/ singer and now she is a writer who everyone is talking about her book debuted on October 12 and has gotten all kinds of buzz.

Today was an adventure though besides my life being put in danger twice (close calls) waiting for Hilary was amazing she was so nice besides being little late she was able to personalize my book for me which is amazing to me and she was so kind to have asked.


Can't wait to read this book but I have to wait till x-mas mom said so... i'm sad and glad because she is awesome I listened to her songs before to get into the spirit of xmas :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...