Sunday, July 31, 2011

Review: Forever by Maggie Stiefvater


Forever
Author: Maggie Stefvater
Pages: 386
Publisher: Scholastic Press
Release Date: July 12th 2011
Author Website

The thrilling conclusion to #1 bestselling Shiver trilogy from Maggie Stievater
In Maggie Stiefvater's SHIVER, Grace and Sam found each other. In LINGER, they fought to be together.

Now, in FOREVER, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.

My Take:
This one was emotional for me because I  had gotten used to all of the characters. I went along with Grace, Sam and Cole, their journey was emotional because I felt right there feeling the exact same things they were. The title says it all to how I finished this story, it took me forever and I am glad because I was able to have the story in life just a little longer. Of course I felt it ended well and the ending was beautifully ended well I really enjoyed the trilogy. The wolves of Mercy Falls will forever be in my life their story may have ended on paper but the story has just begun Maggie is an amazing person/author she really is the one to given the standing ovation for letting us enter the world of Mercy Falls Wolves.

5/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...