Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Beautiful Midnight Release party for A Beautiful Series

Everyone who reads YA knows about Beautiful Creatures and have been anticipating the next novel since the release of the first one, well the wait for Beautiful Darkness is over and a happy release day to Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.

So to celebrate the release of the book Borders in Glendale had a party with a crossword puzzle for tickets and tea to feel like we were all in the south, boy were we bad at southern slang.


There was all kinds of swag that I needed to grab before the end of the night. The best thing is I had a blast catching up with the others seeing how this book fell into our laps and that we just couldn't wait to see how long it would take us all to read the new Beautiful Darkness and how long we will be waiting for the next one. (still wondering/hoping there will be another one)


Of course I left happy because look at all the things I got thanks Tami and Marggie for the most gorgeous posters on the planet love the new bad boy HOT is not even a word to describe the nice looking man in one of the posters its amazing.


Of course the lady's couldn't make it but no worries I was able to meet them both at the Smart Chick's Kick It Tour. It was fabulous and I couldn't have had a better time there they were awesome, and I can't wait to see them again soon so that my Beautiful Darkness doesn't feel left behind. So for now I will be looking to reassure my heart that this is not the end but a lovely beginning.

Because these books are awesome to read and all because of one dare maybe someone should dare me to write something (yeah right)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...