Saturday, April 23, 2011

Review: Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead


Rose Hathaway has always played by her own rules. 

She broke the law when she ran away from St. Vladimir’s Academy with her best friend and last surviving Dragomir Princess, Lissa. She broke the law when she fell in love with her gorgeous, off-limits instructor, Dimitri. And she dared to defy Queen Tatiana, leader of the Moroi world, risking her life and reputation to protect generations of dhampir guardian to come. 

Now the law has finally caught up with Rose- for a crime she didn’t even commit. She’s in prison for the highest offense imaginable: the assassination of a monarch. She’ll need help from both Dimitri and Adrian to find the one living person who can stall her execution and force the Moroi elite to acknowledge a shocking new candidate for the royal throne: Vasilisa Dragomir. 

But the clock on Rose’s life is running out. Rose knows in her heart the world of the dead wants her back… and this time she is truly out of second chances. The big question is, when your life is about saving others, who will save you?

My Take:
This series for me was a roller coaster and it took me awhile to actually finish the series. After finding the first one intriguing, the series took me by storm changing my mood with everything that happened. I was sad, happy, excited, and also found myself laughing while others were wondering why, I was thinking where the book was taking me. In this one particular Rose is on a journey and searching for the key that helps everyone in the long run even herself. Mead was finally able to end on Rose's part in good fashion that would lead all readers and fans wanting more and realizing the end is just the beginning for the new series out this summer. I was able though to know who exactly is in the new series because I meet up with Mead at an event if you want to know who it is just comment you might be surprised who it is.

I still love Adrian even thought Dimitri captured my heart in this one I still fell that pull to my dreamwalker.

5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...